It’s All About Delivering Service Excellence Every Day
CRANE 1 offers a vast array of services to help you maximize the investment your organization has with overhead cranes and hoists. To help you meet safety compliance regulations, increase your facility uptime and save money, we provide:
- Safety and compliance inspections and equipment assessments to improve safety and productivity while reducing the risk of accidents and breakdowns
- Scheduled on-site preventive maintenance programs to ensure the productivity of your crane assets
- Emergency breakdown response to put your equipment back into operation quickly
- Planned repairs that allow you to make proactive fixes when your cranes are idle
- Modernizations and upgrades that make your old, outdated crane and hoisting equipment run more efficiently with fewer repairs, extending the useful life of your equipment
- Parts and equipment sales — cranes, hoists and complete crane systems — from industry-leading manufacturers
- Design and engineering of complete advanced equipment solutions
- Spare parts evaluation and recommendations to help you eliminate future production risks
- Operator and safety training services
In August 2021, Crane 1 announced a new partnership with L Squared Capital Partners, a private equity firm that is committed to providing us with the resources necessary to embark on our next phase of growth and market leadership. L Squared’s proven track record, expertise and resources are assisting us in our investments in innovation and service delivery so we can attract the industry’s best talent and serve our customers with advanced solutions and personal service.
Safety Is Job 1
CRANE 1 promotes a culture of safety. In 2015, our company was recognized by the Warren County, Ohio Safety Council for our effort in preventing accidents and injuries in the workplace.